Monday, April 26, 2010

Showered with Love!

The wedding is approaching more and more quickly!  We are 82 days away from marital bliss!!  As things are getting closer, all of the festivities are starting to get lined up.  My mom sent out invitations for one of my showers last week, and they are sooooo cute!
We are having an afternoon shower at her house in Cool next month. I am really looking forward to seeing many of her friend whom I have not seen in a really long time!!  It should be a really good time.  This one is kitchen themed, and I have been compulsively checking our Crate and Barrel registry - it tells you how many items you have left, so I have stopped looking at what people actually bought us.  (Which, for those who know how LITTLE self control I have know,  is an amazing feat...)
Emily is throwing one in San Jose, but I don't know anything about that one - I want to be surprised!  I feel very showered by love and appreciate my friends from all over making the effort to come and celebrate with me.  I cannot wait for everything to get going!  Now, to find the perfect outfits for all of these events...StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP