Saturday, April 10, 2010

Grujii's Workshop

Mike and I spent a good part of the day working on our invitations.  I had a great group of friends over a few weeks ago, and so we were just continuing on their good start!

We found this beautiful Japanese hand crafted paper, and we are putting together a little reminder of our website.  So, we had to spend time measuring them (Well, Mike did that), and cutting them (okay, Mike did that too)!  But I put the tape on!  We also did some embossing - all around a very productive day!

We also started addressing them, which is really exciting!  I can't wait for our special day to be here!  Here are some pictures from our hard work!


Embossing tools!

Embossing stamp!



Mine was the most important job, if you ask me :)




Had to be exact-o...

The finished product!

Taiko helped too!!

StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP