Monday, September 7, 2009

Here We Go...







Tonight I decided that it might be cool to start a blog to chronicle the journey of the next year of our lives and beyond. I realize every year more and more, that life is so fleeting, and I forget so much and so much just leaves me in the dust before I have a chance to savor its happening at all. This year has particularly inspired me to start chronicling my shenanigans because on July 27, 2010, I will be Ms. Stephanie Griesmer no more. That's right. Mike and I are getting married.

He proposed on July 27 at the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, at the end of Emily's bachelorette party weekend. It was 5 years in the making and was the most amazing moment of my life.
See some fun pictures on the right -



We are so blessed and thankful that our closest friends (most of them, anyway) were the to experience it with us. I am also sooo thankful that we got it on video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0gHyl_1UfE

So I guess this blog is for me, and for you too, if you care. I need to savor the moments that make life wonderful! So let the fun begin!
StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP