Friday, July 2, 2010

You will be seated at table...

Sometimes the guy/girl in charge upstairs throws a curveball your way to help you keep things in perspective.  To help you remember what a great privilege this thing called life is, and we better appreciate it while we have it and not sweat the small stuff.  We definitely got quite a curve ball this week, and while I think we have kept pretty good perspective throughout this process, it is even stronger now.

But, on a lighter note, we are T minus 15 days!!!  Yesterday we met with our caterer and DJ for some final touches.  Thank goodness for our wedding coordinator, Marcia.  She is amazing.  If the caterer tried to say they "needed" more staff, she shut them down if it meant that they would have to increase our budget.  It was nice to have her stand up for us with the vendors.  We just sat back, and appreciated her work.  Every time I go to our venue, I fall more in love with it.  It is so beautiful and unique.  I can't wait until we see it in all of its wedding splendor.  We are hoping that the weather holds up, and isn't too hot!!

Today, I spent most of my time putting together the table placards and things of that note.  We have (hopefully) all of our RSVPs, and so we put everybody at a totally awesome table, with other really fun and amazing guests, and figured out where everybody would go!  Here are some pics from my hard work!  Can't wait to see how it all pulls together!

My embossing stations...

Stations, cont'd...(please notice the almost empty glass of red wine!)

Love this!

A sneak preview of the table names!

Glamor shot!

So cute! (I guess I am a bit biased!)

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP