Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 days...

While the title of this post may sound more like a drug/alcohol rehab post, it is actually meaning that Mike and I are 30 days out from our big day!

I don't know where the time has gone - it feels like yesterday when we were in SB, and he was proposing. But isn't that life?  It has gone so fast, but I feel like we have kept everything in perspective and kept the purpose of all of these mini-stresses in mind.  As we are getting down to the wire, all of the details are starting to be a bit overwhelming.  Thinking about who needs to be where, at what time, how they are getting there, where x,y,z are going, how many ice cubes we want in each glass, it's all overwhelming!!  It is definitely awesome to not have school to worry about so that I can give 100% attention to this!  Today, after going on a walk with my lovely bridesmaid, Monica, I am going to try and do a mock-up of our table labels.  I am really excited about them, so hopefully they turn out as well as I am envisioning, or better!

This Friday my mom is coming to town and we are going on a shopping fete for her dress.  I am looking forward to it - it's always fun and kind of weird to see my mom in a dress.  My sister too.  They are more capris/jeans girls.  We are going to head over to the outdoor shopping mall by Stanford, and hopefully will find something great.  Then, after that, my MOH is meeting us and we are doing my final dress fitting.  Very very exciting.  I am hoping that we don't have to do any further alterations - I have lost about 5 pounds, just because of stress and I was really sick for about 8 days, but I can easily gain that all back if it means we have to alter it again!!

Then, the other exciting event this weekend is my bachelorette party!  I don't know where it is, though I think I have an idea :)  I am really excited to have all of my close girlfriends around to hang out and celebrate.  I will be sure to post with photos from the event, and all of the exciting things to come!StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP