Friday, December 25, 2009

So Many Decisions!

So, it has been about a month since my last post, and I literally haven't had time to raise my head up from work for long enough to think about wedding details - nothing beyond the fact that I am still excited to marry Mike in just over 7 months!

So, now that I have a (well deserved, and long awaited) break from school, I have had time to rally Mike and I to think about some of the "smaller" details. There is irony in the word "small." I mean, sure, we will have places for people to sit, things for people to eat, and someone to marry us on 7.17.10. But the "small" tasks take the most thought and planning.

First of all, we are quickly hearing and realizing that many people are planners, and have already made plans well into the summer - and, people are also having weddings that same weekend! Geez! So, we have realized the necessity of getting our Save the Dates out there, and get our invites ordered. So, I went on there today to start the ordering process after having received our desired samples. And what do I see? Oh, nothing but about 25 brand new designs all categorized, "Summer". !!! And of course, I love love love some of them. So, we are back to square one with the invites. But will surely rest on a decision soon. But, how could you pass up beautiful new designs like -


Or -

StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP