Friday, September 17, 2010

A Picture Perfect Day

So, after what seemed like an interminable wait, the photos have finally arrived.  I have selected some of my favorites to share!  I hope you enjoy!

I had the most beautiful bridesmaids - this picture captures their hotness!





My mandros - friends since....long time.   Love these ladies.

This is where I get my good looks ;)

From here, too ;)

I have the most amazing and loving parents.  


This photo captures their "love" perfectly. 

Mike's "crew" - Read to go.

Love this photo to remember being surrounded by our friends.



I love how a few of the girls are cracking up here.  And, that you can see the cranes in their bouquets.

Mandros and our moms.  

My love - my dress.  A perfect find for a perfect day.


I didn't realize this, but someone pointed out that my robe was in my wedding colors.

Feeling calm and excited.





This is one of my favorite shots - we both have the same mischievous grin on our faces :)






One of my favorites - should be clear why that is.

My husband - so handsome!











StumbleUpon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP